Monday, June 7, 2010

Stampin' Up! Jackpot Designer Series: My Heart


Hi everyone!

As promised, here is a card that I made just this past week with the Jackpot Designer Series Paper(113995) that is on the LAST CHANCE LIST from Stampin' Up!


I used the printed text to cut apart the word HEART(S) and mounted the letters on Real Red cardstock.  The chipboard "my" is from On Board Lots of Letters (109182) also on the Last Chance List as well is the glitter covered heart from Sticky Cuts Letters (111109) and the 3/4" Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon (115608).  

So you see that there many ways to incorporate this paper into your projects.  I'll be posting a few more to use for game nights in the next week.  In the meantime, get yours now in my online store!

( I think I'll give this one to Mr. Brown for Father's Day....)

Enjoy your day!---Lisa :)

No comments: