Friday, May 28, 2010

Tri-Fold Gift Card Holder


I found this idea  and thought it would be a great gift card holder for a graduate or Father's Day.  Special thanks to the creator! (Sorry I didn't bookmark it!)  My clubs made this card last week and they loved the idea!

Supplies used listed here:

Stamps: Define Your Life(114950)

Paper: To the Nines Specialty Paper(114038), Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Sage Shadow

Ink: Always Artichoke Classic

Accessories: Star Punches 110710, 109045, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder (117335)

Purchase any of these or other Stampin' Up! products HERE!

3 comments:

latricia said...

TOO CUTE HATE THAT I MISSED THAT ONE... GREAT CARD...

TrishG said...

Nice guy card. Fun holder for a gift card! I like the patterned paper.

Jen said...

super cute! perfect for father's day too...great job!!!