Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stampin' Up!: Fun and Fast Notes

Hi everyone!

Here's a quick card I made using an image from one of the stamp sets in the Starter Kit: Fun and Fast Notes. The is a really cute, versatile set with fun images to color. The Starter Kit that is currently 15% off! Read more HERE!
I stamped the little bird image in Black Stazon on watercolor paper and colored it with my Stampin' Write Markers. The colors blend so easily on the Watercolor Paper(105019)The designer paper is from the Sweet Pea Designer Paper Stack(117161) in the Occasions Mini. Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon adds the finishing touch!

I'd love to have you join my ink and inspirations team! Read about the current promotion and contact me with any questions at lisa@inkandinspirations.com ---
Have a great evening!--Lisa

No comments: