Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stampin' Up! Easter(n) Blooms: Birthday

Sometimes I like to just look through my stamp sets and find one of my favorites to create a card. Eastern Blooms (111626) is one of those sets. I just love it! On this card, I used the rock and roll technique on the big blooms with Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay with Chunky White Glitter added to the center. Adorning the Top Note(113463) piece, a Bigz die exclusive to Stampin' Up!, are Trio Flower (109183) punched flowers and white embossed blooms and branch also from this set. I made loops with the solid side of the Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon115614 and a little frayed piece of the Bermuda Bay ribbon(115610) peeks out from behind the flowers. Modern Label Punch (116630) tag carries the sentiment with two eyelets from the Metallic Eyelets (105319)collection as accents. Colored cardstock pieces are sponged...tone on tone color.
Lots of versatility in this set...check it out in my ONLINE STORE.

Have a great day!--Lisa

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Lisa! LOVe the colors and layout and the ribbon treatment is AWESOME!!