Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stampin' Up! I{Heart} Hearts: Happy Birthday

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to share a card that I made for my niece's birthday. I used the I{Heart} Hearts set from the Occasions Mini. Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from the each sale of this set to the American Red Cross in Haiti. You can order yours in my ONLINE STORE. It is available in clear OR wood mount.

I chose my color scheme from the designer paper pad, Welcome Neighbor, which is available as a free item during Sale-A-Bration. Purchase $50 in product and receive a product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!! Questions? Contact me at lisa@inkandinspirations.com :)
Supplies for this project:
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White cardstock, Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad
Tools and Accessories: Punches- 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Square, Word Window, Modern Label. Pinking Hearts Border Punches, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain, Sponge Daubers

Inklings:
  • Hearts aren't just for Valentines! This set made a great birthday card!
  • I like the look of just a small section for a border...makes for a different and eye-catching accent, don't you think?
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you have questions!--Lisa :)

No comments: