Friday, February 19, 2010

Stampin' Up! I {Heart} Hearts: Shamrock

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to show you how I used the I{Heart} Hearts set to create this shamrock for a St. Patrick's Day card. The shamrock is backed by a section of a sheet from the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack. I ran the card base through my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
There is still time to purchase the I {Heart} Hearts (118571- $18.95 for Clear Mount and 117010-$26.95 for wood mount) before the end of February. Through the end of this month, Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from the sale of each set to the American Red Cross Relief in Haiti. You can order yours here.
Thanks in advance! ---Lisa :)

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Lisa - this is awesome!!! Love how you punched the shamrock!!! Hugs ~S~

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute shamrock! Thanks for sharing ;)