Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue: Friend Birthday

Happy Tuesday to all!
Just a quick post this morning to show you this little 4 x 4 card I made for a friend's birthday using the beautiful Vintage Vogue set in the Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up! The base is Sahara Sand sponged with Chocolate Chip with layers of the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack. I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color the main image and the Pinking Hearts Border Punch adds an accent here. The Occasions Mini has some wondrful new sets and accessories...need an Occasions Mini Catalog? Contact me and I'll send one out to you!

Have a great day!---Lisa
Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White , Rose Red, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Rich Regals Brads, Stampin' Sponges, and Stampin Dimensionals
Click here to shop for these supplies!
Inklings:
  • I love using Chocolate Chip or Soft Suede Classic Ink to add that vintage feel to my projects. Try it!
  • Remember with a $50 product purchase, you can earn a free stamp set or even a cute new border punch! Click here to see your choices in the Sale-A-Bration brochure!

No comments: