Monday, December 14, 2009

Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Sneak Peek: i {heart} hearts



Hi all!

Time for another peek into the fabulous world of the Occasions Mini... {and even a Sale- A -Bration peek;)}

Yes! Along with the Occasions Mini debuting for customers on January 5th will be the fabulous SALE- A -BRATION promotion featuring friends...fresh ideas...& free products! Details coming soon!
Here is a little 4 1/4" square card with a Kraft Cardstock base. The designer paper is from one of the FREE products offered with a qualifying order ($50) during Sale-A-Bration...a Designer Series Paper Pad (6 x6), Welcome Neighbor. That's 72 sheets (3 each of 24 designs) double sided precious paper! And, that little Crushed Curry accent strip....created with a NEW punch in a NEW punch design in the Occasions Mini--Pinking Hearts Border! ( Also available will be a corresponding Pinking Hearts Corner Punch!) This is the daintiest punch I have ever seen...adorable!
The heart image is stamped with I {Heart} Hearts in the Occasions Mini, too! As a demonstrator, I was able to preorder this set in the new Clear Mount...love it! ) Love the demonstrator perks!...This set also corresponds to the heart punches in the big Idea Book and Catalog! The "u" was cut with my Big Shot and the Stampin' Up! Alphabet Simple Letters Bigz Dies. Love this alphabet for cards and scrapbooking!
I know you can't wait to see more so I will so my best to keep the peeks coming!
*** Want to know more about demostrator perks and getting a discount on all of your supplies?
Stampin' Up! Supplies to create this project: (* denotes products available to customers beginning January 5th)
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts*
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Kraft, and Whisper White cardstock, Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad*
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry Classic
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch*, Corner Rounder Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Stampin' Up! Alphabet Simple Letters Bigz Dies, Big Shot, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon, Signo White Gel Pen
Inklings:
  • I store my white gel pens on their sides just like my Stampin' Write Markers. I find this keeps the ink flowing well whenever I pick one up to add faux stitiching or other white accents to my projects.
  • I achieved the mottled look on the "u" by apply the cut letter directly to the Crushed Curry Classic Ink Pad face down and pressing with my fingers on the back side. This just makes the letter stand out a bit more from the tiny heart print of the designer paper in the background.

Thanks for stopping by! ---Lisa :)

No comments: