Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year: Stampin' Up! Style


Hi everyone!

It's New Year's Eve and I want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday!

Just wanted to share this card that I made using the Night and Day Specialty Paper available only until January 4th! Have I told you how much I LOVE this paper collection? ;) It's an awesome collection of black and white double-sided versatile prints. There are also two printed window sheets in the pack! You would love it, too!

The stamped images are black embossed from Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The satin ribbon is NEW from the Occasions Mini that will debut next week! After completing the card, I sprayed the entire card front with the Frost White Shimmer Paint/ rubbing alcohol mixture (e-mail me for the "recipe") to give it a subtle all over shimmer.

Thanks for checking in and Happy New Year!---Lisa


Inklings:


  • I'd like to send a card like this to one of my blog readers. Leave a comment here by Sunday evening, January 3rd,7:00pm,CT, and I will do a random draw for a winner!

  • There are only a few days left to purchase from the Holiday Mini! You can see all of these products here and shop online!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!! So beautiful. That paper is awesome and love Circle Circus. Pick me, pick me!!! lol

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Katie! Send me your mailing address to lisa@inkandinspirations.com so I can send you the card!--Lisa