Saturday, June 13, 2009

Clean and Simple Circles


Hi Everyone!

I just received a couple of my new Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek stamp sets....Teeny Tiny Wishes and Circle Circus. I made this card for a Color Challenge over on SCS to use white cardstock and one color of ink.
I just love circles and this set is awesome, circle mania! Can't wait to get my new In Colors to show you more! So many possibilities!

The Teeny Tiny Wishes set is SO great, too! A tiny sentiment for almost EVERY occasion!...retirement, graduation, sympathy, sorry, birthday, get well, valentines, shower, newlyweds, baby, and on and on...24 in all! These two sets will be available July 1st so put it on your wish list and you'll be ready to shop!
Thanks for stopping by...I SO appreciate your comments.

Have a great day!---Lisa :)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

fab card Lisa! love the clean & crisp design!

Jana O'Brien said...

Awesome CAS card, Lisa! This set is a great choice and not one you would normally think of for CAS.

Anthonette said...

I love the new circle stamps! Your card is perfect.