Monday, March 9, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 109


This week's Featured Stamper on SCS is StampingQueenJAR!
Judy has some beautiful work in her gallery...here is the card I CASED: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...mp;ppuser=8519

My card has:

1.Different colors

2. Different images

3. ribbon instead of thread

4. Same sketch


I wanted my images to pop with color like Judy's leaves on her card so I stamped with Stazon on watercolor paper and used my SU! markers to color the doodle blooms. I stamped the sentiment from Love You Much in craft ink and embossed with clear EP. I used my craft and hobby blade to cut a slit through the top layers to thread the ribbon. Thanks for the inspiration, Judy! and thanks to you for taking a peak at my card :)!


All Products: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Doodle This, Love You Much
Paper: Baja Breeze CS, Watercolor Paper, Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP
Ink: Night of Navy Craft, SU! Markers: Real Red, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, More Mustard, Classic Stampin' Pads: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: So Saffron Brads, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Clear EP, Blender Pens, Paper Piercing Tool, 1 1/4" square punch, Craft and Hobby Blade, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How pretty!! I love that ribbon treatment!

Anonymous said...

This card is sure to brighten someone's day!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

So cute, Love the colors you used! Lisa, you are so very talented!

Hugs
~ Toni

Laura Lawrence said...

LOVE THIS! Great job.
Laura

www.craftkitsbylaura.com