Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Occasions Mini --Forest Friends



Hi everyone!

Here is a little peek at a card I made for my daughter's birthday using Forest Friends from the Occassions Mini--available April 1st. She loves owls so I thought this would be perfect and she loved it!
I colored the little tree with my markers and stamped it twice on Whisper White. For the background, I used my sponge daubers to add color to the BG with Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. The little owl is colored with Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip, and Pumpkin Pie and sponged with Kiwi Kiss. Love those corduroy buttons and added those in Choc Chip and Pumpkin Pie. Ribbon is from Valet Ribbon Originals collection.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!--Lisa
All Supplies: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Forest Friends, All Holidays
Paper: Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip textured CS, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: SU! Markers: Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss CSP, Versa Mark
Accessories" Choc Chip and Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons, Valet Ribbbon Originals, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

tick tock....waiting for April so that I can buy this stinkin' cute set!!! I absolutely adore your card Lisa....sooooo sweet!

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous Lisa!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is just AMAZINGLY gorgeous Lisa! I am in LOVE with this card!!

Jen said...

oh, i love these animals! i've got them too and think they are so fun! great job...love the kiwi paper! super cute!!