Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #44



When I saw Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge for this week, I knew that I wanted to use one of these delicate crocheted Fleurettes from Stampin' Up! Colors included in this week's challenge are Pink Piroutette, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. Here I have used Pink Pirouette Textured CS for the base and Bella Rose DSP cut with the SU! Exclusive Top Note Die and Big Shot. The new Corduroy Buttons are fabulous and I used one here for the Fleurette center. Sentiment is from the Level Three Hostess Set Loop to Loop Rub Ons. All products from Stampin' Up!


Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your weekend!---Lisa:)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Top Note thing is so awesome, Lisa. Love the crotchet flower as well as the loop to loop rub on. you did an awesome job on this card:)

Sparkly Pink Star said...

I love this card, its gorgeous!

Fiona said...

This is so cute. i love the flower.

~amy~ said...

LOVE it Lisa...gorgeous...I adore the fleurette...can't bring myself to buy them because I know that I would hoard them..lol. Have a super weekend!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great job with the flower. I wouldn't have thought to put the fun brad with it.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Nellie Mae said...

We both have crochet flowers and the same sort of 'route 66 sign' shape!! That is so funny!! I love your card, it is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

A lovely card!

Anthonette said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! That crocheted flower is irrestible.

Diane Noble said...

this is just beautiful, Lisa. So dainty and pretty. Love the crochet fleurette you used here. Will have to break open my package. I've been stashing them...time to use them now that I'm inspired.

Winter said...

Cute! Love that flower!

studionoeight said...

Hi Lisa I love your card great job, don't you just love those little flowers too!

Rose said...

So pretty! I love the shabby chic feel of this card ;)