Thursday, February 19, 2009

Delightful Pouches




For today's project, I used Julie's tutorial over at Paper Pleasing Ideas for this little pouch. Really quick and easy, I thought these were darling! I decorated them with the colorful Bright Delights Rub - Ons from Stampin' Up! I found some little white bags at HL, filled with treats, and stapled inside the pouch. You can make four of these babies from ONE sheet of Whisper White cardstock! Give it a try! Perfect for party favors, school treats, or just because!


Thanks for visiting today!---Lisa

11 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Holy Smokes, Lisa! These pouches couldn't be any cuter! I'm going to have to take a second look at those rub-ons now ... you're such an enabler!

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job with these. Very cute.

Nellie Mae said...

These are awesome!! I think you've just saved my butt....I have a home demonstration tomorrow night and I still don't know what we are going to do! These are so easy and perfect!!! I will post something soon to show you what I come up with.....Thanks for the inspiration!

Laura Lawrence said...

Those are delightful! Well done :)

Laura
www.craftkitsbylaura.com

Christi Flores said...

What a fantastic idea! I love these!!!

Rose said...

These are delightful indeed!

Jen said...

oh my!! these are too cute too! great use of the rub-ons!! add another thing to my list of thigns to case!:) tfs!!

~amy~ said...

Lisa, these are absolutely fabulous!!!!! What a great idea!

Dawn Easton said...

Lisa, these are totally adorable!!!

Lynn Put said...

These are so darling!
TFS

Mary said...

These are the cutest pouches! Love them!