Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Club Card!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! My sweetheart and I were able to spend the whole day together---his first day off since returning to work after surgery!

My Sunday Hostess Club meets tonight and this is another card we will be making. It features some of those beautiful new papers from SU! and the Eyelet Border Punch that I just love! Look at those textures...almost like fabric!

Don't forget that it's Sale-A-Bration time with Stampin' Up! With every $50 in product purchased, you get the choice of one of four stamp sets (Polka Dot Punches featured in this card is one of those) or a ribbon bundle or a pack of Designer Series Paper with colors perfect from spring! ----Also, the Starter Kit is on sale for $159 plus get an extra stamp set(any price) from the current catalog! Contact me if you're interested.

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your day!---Lisa

All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (Sale-A-Bration Set--free with $50 product purchase)
Paper: Baja Breeze and Kraft CS, Choc Chip Textured CS, Taste of Textiles Specialty Papers, Parisian Breeze Specialty
Ink: Baja Breeze, Choc Chip CSP, Choc Chip Marker
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch

5 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Lisa, you are awesome, I love your cards. I love the colors you used.

Christi Flores said...

How pretty!!!

Rose said...

Hi Lisa! What a fun card! I'm sure your club had a fun time making it!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Lisa!! The colors are a DREAM!!

jjcreations said...

Very pretty - I like how you have the scallop facing up instead of down!!!