Friday, January 2, 2009

Try this Flap Card!

Happy Friday!

My hubby was up and walking yesterday...improving each day. Thanks so much for your sweet thoughts and prayers.


This is another card that I made this past summer for a challenge on SCS. The stamp set, hardware, and designer paper from Stampin' Up! have been discontinued and I keep meaning to try making another one with current product. I'll put that on my To Do list! ;)

This flap card tutorial by RoseAnn is awesome. I didn't have any little magnets so I used the hardware as my closure. The sentiment oval and backing were cut with my Coluzzle Cutting System and the oval accents were punched using my small and large oval punches. This was fun to make...give it a try!

All supplies:Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card Lisa!!! Lovin' all the shapes...good to hear about your hubby....