Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sweet Valentine

Hello everyone! Here is my card for the Sketch Challenge for the week over on Paper Craft Planet. I decided to make my card a 4 x 4 square from that beautiful, textured 12 x 12 cardstock ...love those square cards 'cause you can get FOUR out of one sheet! The DSP is from the Candy Lane Series.
I embossed the heart image from the Love You Much stamp set using my Regal Rose Craft Stampin' Spot and Clear Embossing Powder. Then I put a thin coat of glue with my Two Way Glue Pen over the entire card and sprinkled on those Dazzling Diamonds. The flowers are cut with the Big Shot using the Birds and Blooms Sizzlits Die.

Getting ready for my Girly Girl Valentine Class this Saturday. I'll be posting pics on those projects later on in the week. Be looking for more of my Project 52 layouts, too!

Thanks for stopping by!--Lisa

All supplies: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: Pink Pirouette Textured CS, Whisper White, Candy Lane DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette CSP, Regal Rose Craft
Accessories: Clear EP, Heat Tool, Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Scallop Edge Punch, Birds and Blooms Die, Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool



9 comments:

Nellie Mae said...

Lisa! This card is so sweet! I love the soft colors, great job!

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful card...love the girly card :)

ChristineCreations said...

Oh my goodness! This is absolutely gorgeous with the soft colors and the glitter! Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

very pretty and delicate

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Lisa! This is simply GORGEOUS!!! LOVE everything about this!!!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Ohh Lisa, the card is so pretty! I love it :)

Anthonette said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! Great job, Lisa. I have this set and paper and I haven't done anything with it...what is wrong with me? Thanks for the inspiration. Have a good weekend.

Carolina said...

Thud! Really , that's all that came to mind when I saw this card Lisa...beautiful work!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous card - Lisa!!! Love the soft colors and of course all the sparkles!!!