Monday, January 19, 2009

oh, Domino...


Here is another fun card that I made with my new Game Night set from Stampin' Up! and Jackpot Designer Series Paper. I took the one domino stamp in the set, stamped it three times, then cut the "nine" off of one domino to piece on one of the others to make a double nine. You gotta love that!
Thanks for visiting!

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Game Night
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White CS, Real Red Textured CS, Jackpot Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black and Real Red Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories: Basic Black Narrow Grosgrain, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack Template from Crafter's Tool Kit, , Small and Large Oval Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

what a fun card Lisa...love the piercing and the dp!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute Lisa! I debated getting this set but I love what you did with it!