Thursday, December 25, 2008

Skaters' Waltz


Merry Christmas!
I found a Christmas card that I had not yet posted. This is one I made for a demo WICKED challenge for SU! demos on SCS. I love this set have used it for many cards this holiday season.


The snowflakes are embossed in white on the Kraft CS base. I used my Two Way Glue Pen to highlight each flake with Dazzling Diamonds including the Little Felt Flurry. I used Blender Pens and Classic Stampin' Pads in Riding Hood Red and Always Artichoke to color the main image and backed it layers in the same colors. On the "ice" is Dazzling Diamonds to add a little dimension to the image. Of course, I had to add my favorite embellishment --ribbon!!--; here, in Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain. Hope you like it!


Thanks for visiting today!---Lisa

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Hope you're hanging in there!