Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Enjoy!

I found this card in my SCS Gallery. I made it a while back for one of Beate's Weekend Sketch
Challenges. It's a bit unusual...I wasn't really pleased with it upon completion...but I had to smile when I saw it. Just a reminder of how tough and critical we can be of ourselves and our work, but if you step back and look with your heart, each one is a beautiful work of art. A creation that is a part of us and who we are at the moment of inspiration.


Treasure your work, your life, your loved ones, and the many gifts in which you are blessed.


Enjoy!


Hugs, Lisa
All Supplies: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White CS, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red CSP
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Kiwi Kiss/ Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but I really like this one! Very interesting and fun way to use a flower to embellish. Great post. I agree!