Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ballerina Baby


Hi all! I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Thanks for stopping by today!


Here is a card I made for an old SCS challenge. I am giving it to my niece for her performance in Babes in Toyland put on by a local dance company. I really made use of my square scallop punch here. I built the layer behind the image with four of the scallop squares. Across the tops of the card are the square scallops cut in half diagonally. All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: All in the Family
Paper: Pirouette Pink, Bravo Burgundy CS, Whisper White CS, Parisian Summer DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa Markers
Accessories: Square Scallop Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Bravo Burgundy Narrow Grosgrain, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: