Sunday, November 2, 2008

With Gratitude

Here's a little card I made for a demonstrator challenge over at SCS. The inspiration for the challenge came from Godelieve at Stampingmathilda. It's a precious little corner bookmark with a presentation card. All supplies are from Stampin' Up!


Stamps: Define Your Life
Paper: More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White CS, Haiku DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Rhinestone Brads Circle Fire, Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool from Crafter's Tool Kit, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Techniques: Paper Piercing




Give it a try and post the link to yours here in the comment section. I'd love to see your work!




Lisa

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card is lovely -- like your felt!!! I am SO waiting for my felt snowflakes to arrive!!! This is a really great design!!!

Jenn Muraoka said...

Yipee yipee yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally girl!!! I get to see my beautiful brunette twin everyday!!!! I'm so excited that you finally decided to go for it! You're toooo talented not to take the plunge! I'm bursting.... Hugs, jenn

Paula said...

Lisa, I love the colors you used here. And it's a book mark too! Glad I found your blog; your work is lovely!