Saturday, November 8, 2008

Noel


As I type this entry, I am listening to "The First Noel" on my AOL Radio Station. And, how fitting, as you see with the card I have posted. This is a quick, easy Christmas card I made using Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and the weekly Color Combination Challenge from SCS as a guide. I've used Stampin' Up!'s Bella Rose Designer Series Paper (112041) and Old St. Nick Rub Ons (112844) from the Holiday Mini.
Rub Ons are great when you need a quick card and this particular collection had some wonderful artwork like the Santa from my previous Old St. Nick post. AND, Stampin' Up!'s Rub Ons promotion begins on Monday, November 10th...Buy $20 in product and get 20% off any and all rub ons! Just in time for holiday card making, Stampin' Up! Rub Ons allow you a quick way to add that special touch to your creation.


Enjoy your day and thanks for checking in!

Lisa

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Beautiful! Yummy colors and great sketch. Love it.