Sunday, November 23, 2008

If you are a Stampin' Up! Demo...


...and a member of the SUB over at SCS, there is still time to participate in November's WICKED (Wonderfully Inspiring Challenges Keep Educating Demos) Challenge! I am WICKED Challenge Hostess for November and I'd love to have all of you demos click on over and dazzle me with your creativity using Stampin' Up products. I have three challenges for this month...Color Combo, Sketch, and Technique Challenges. Check it out!


This is the card I made as a sample that combined all three challenges. The technique is embossing resist and color combo is Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla. I incorporated the sketch into a square card. I also made a 6 x 6 scrapbook page using this same sketch. I'll post that layout soon!


Thanks for visiting today! ---Lisa
All supplies: Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Fresh Cut
Paper: Creamy Caramel. Chocolate Chip (textured), More Mustard, Ruby Red CS, Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: VersaMark, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Ruby Red CSP
Accessories: Vanilla Wide Grosgrain, Big Shote, Top Note Bigz Die, Birds and Blooms Sizzlits Die, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, HodgePodge Hardware- Vanilla, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Clear EP. Heat To
Techniques: Embossing Resist

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is FABULOUS Lisa!! I am heading on over to check out your challenges and play along!! LOVE this!

Giovana said...

Really pretty card!! I am not a Demo, but I love your card.
God bless
Giovana