Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good Morning to Owl of You!


Both of my daughters ordered this precious owl set, Owl Together Now, from Stampin' Up! and were so sweet to let me borrow it to make some cards. ;) This first one was inspired by the fabulous, Kristina Werner. This is a CASE of her card here.



I used my Coluzzle to cut the circular card and layers. I watercolored the little owl with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and my Aqua Painter. All supplies are Stampin' Up!




Stamps: Owl Together Now, Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Chocolate Chip. So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Vellum CS
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive CSP, VersaMark, Black Stazon
Accessories: Coluzzle Cutting System, Aqua Painter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Square Scallop Punch, White EP, Heat Tool, Flower Fusion, Gold Brad, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain, Stampin' Dimensionals,Sponge Daubers



This is another card I CASED from the wonderful Jenn Muraoka. This is her precious little owl card. And, this is my CASE of it that we made at my Stamp Clubs in September.


I love the look of this little guy peeking out! These owls are embossed black and painted with my Aqua Painter and little pools of ink from my Classic Stampin' Pads (CSP). All supplies from Stampin' Up!



Stamps: Owl Together Now
Paper: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Whisper White CS, Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper
Ink: VersaMark, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Summer Sun Markers, Basic Gray CSP
Accessories: Natural Hemp, 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Black EP, Aqua Painter


And, finally, here is a card using this set of my own design! She's a flirty little owl ...Whoo-la-la!


I cut the card using my fabulous Big Shot and Top Note Bigz Die available from Stampin' Up! I used an aqua painter and Watercolor Wonder Crayons on my flirty owl and then clear embossed her. I used direct-to-paper on the saffron layer to give the card a little faux texture. I stamped the branch image multiple times, painted with the crayons, then cut and mounted on the card. All "ingredients" Stampin' Up!


Stamps: Owl Together Now
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Black Stazon, VersaMark
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, Oval Punches, Aqua Painter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Sponge Daubers, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain, Clear EP, Heat Tool, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by and have a be-hoot-iful Sunday!

Lisa

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Oh, your owl cards are just tooooo cute. Love them all. I've been debating about getting that set, and now I think I'll probably have to have it. These are precious!