Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Card for a Friend


Hello all! First of all, I want to let you know about an awesome new online community for paper crafters, Paper Craft Planet. Check it out!


This card is one I made for a friend who is going through a tough time. I knew I wanted to use this little bird from my Birds and Blooms Sizzlits and this is what I came up with. The flowers behind the bird are also from Birds and Blooms. Made of cardstock vellum, I used a sponge dauber to add Pacific Point for color. The background has square accents punched from metallic gold cardstock as well as gold brads. The upper layer is Bordering Blue---I think my first time to use this color...ever! All supplies- Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!---Lisa



Stamps: Best Yet (Hostess)Inside of card
Paper: Very Vanilla Textured CS, Bordering Blue, Pacific Point, Metallic Gold, and Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Pacific Point CSP

Accessories: Gold Brads,1 1/4 and 1 3/8 square punches, Big Shot, Birds and Blooms Sizzlits Die, Sponge Dauber

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a pretty card! :) I love your layout and color choices!! :)

Hugs,
Ashley

Diane Noble said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Your friend will be blessed by it.